Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dealbarbiepays.com – Make Money Online Trying Products

Have you ever wanted to make money while using your computer? I bet you have seen all those weird survey websites which only ask for upfront money and then never pay people. That’s why I want to tell you about and you get paid to website which is called DealBarbiePay.

This great incentive website has been created a long time ago,I think it was launched in 2006 and for over two years it has been been paying out money to users like you and me. To earn with DealBarbiePays.com you will have to try products, apply for trials, fill in the surveys, click sponsored advertisements and do all other cool stuff for cold hard cash. But before I start telling you the advantages pf this program I want you to understand that a only users over 18 years old from United States of America can take the full and advantage of DealBarbiePays.

So actually as there are three ways of earning money with this cool GPT program.

  • You will get paid to complete offers, take surveys, refer friends, shop online. Also you can complete are many offers as you want or refer as many friends into this as you wish. To see the real earning potential of this program you might want to see the approximate value of survey or trial completed :
    Every freebie or survey is worth between 2 and 5 American dollars
    Every trial is worth between 30 and 150$ —> Not bad for 20 minutes of work, actually.
  • Another way of earning is by referring your friends into program. You will receive referral bonuses (15%/3%/2%) for every friend who joins DBP.
  • And the last the most fun way is to earn by playing games, yes right. You will earn certain amount of points each month and these points could be used in games. Every game attempt is a guaranteed cash prize or a cool gift.

Conclusion : When making money online — never pay money up front. I have seen a lot of scams so far but this program actually works. I can also post their payment proof in this post a bit later, but oh, I can give you a link. See here that I have been paid several times (total of $192+ ended up in my account)
According to my experience DealBarbiePays.com is the fastest way to make money online in no time. Just give it a try and I think you want to regret that. The registration is free, so you have nothing to loose.

0 comments: