Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Truth About Making Money With Mysearchfunds.com

Make money online searching the web – that’s the main point of My Search Funds. Here in order to make money, you need to change set this website as your home page and use it as your default browser. You are supposed to receive £0.03 per every search generated. This website is powered by Yahoo search, and this means that you get same results and get some cash.

Mysearchfunds.com has been online for a while now, and no one really knows whether they pay or not. Some people say that they get the hell a lot of cash from them, some say that they have been awfully scammed, so who knows? Well, I do know, now when I checked it out myself. So is…

Mysearchfunds.com|Myhpf.co.uk – scam or not?

I have do a lot of research throughout the web, and I see that a lot of people pretty much like this website, but do they like to see their account balance or actually get cash?

I had to try this website out and tell what it’s all about. It took me several weeks to gather about one hundred referrals and try out the system. In less then a month I’ve made £43.64, but would I ever receive my cash? – Highly doubt that!

I has been over 6 month since I requested my payout, and nothing happened since then, maybe they just don’t tolerate me and my place or residence? Can be, but not likely.

Though this website is being well promoted by other people, I think that you can’t make money online searching Yahoo with this website. If I were you pick between this one and for instance Winzy, I would have gone with the last one, because it has at least paid me twice.

So my conclusion for today is – Mysearchfunds.com or Myhpf.co.uk is a huge scam, which followed the Agloco idea.

0 comments: