Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cashduck.com Review – Make Money Online Trying Products

I have already told you that recently I have seriously gotten into get paid to try websites. That’s why I want to show you another cool get paid to try opportunity called CashDuck.com. I have been using this for a while now, and totally earned over 190$, you can see that above. Currently I’m awaiting my 5th payout which makes me feel even better about it.

So what is CashDuck.com?

This is an old get paid to try website that will pay to you pass great surveys, trial offers, and rebate shopping, so whatever you do online will be for money with this one of a kind website. Also they are offering a lot contents daily, so it will be even better if you participate and earn even more money with it.

How do I earn money?

US members, who are over 18 years of age are allowed to participate in this program, so it’s required. You will make money trying sponsored products. You can just try the product, review it and get your money, as easy as that.

Any other ways to earn?

If you have some friends, you can monetize them :) . For every member referred to this website, you will receive certain point bonus (points can be redeemed for prizes) and 10% of the referral’s lifetime earnings (if all your referrals make 500$, you will get 50$ for free).

When and how I receive the money?

As soon as you have 5$ in your account balance, you can start cashing out your money . Money will be sent by PayPal, or by check.

Conclusion : If you are looking for a great way of making money online, then look no further. CashDuck makes it possible to make money online, as you can see from my experience, but the only bad thing is that it’s US only. I wish I would accept international members soon.

0 comments: